Wednesday, August 3, 2011

#5 Conclusion

  1. At the beginning of the class, my weakness was to know what to to use and when to use it.  Throughout this course I have gained some valuable resources and new tools.  I have taken the time to play with several of them and found ways to save the websites that were most attractive to me.  I feel more confident with some of the new tools and I have bookmarked them in a way that I have easy access to them and have them organized.  I beleive that I will be able to utilize more Web2.0 tools this year than I have in the past.
  2. To keep up with new innovations in technology, I plan on continuing to take time to learn and explore new web2.0 tools.  I will continue to attend web2.0 classes that introduce the tools and give me time and chance to use the new tools in a valid activity. 
  3. I will also teach the new tools to my classes and staff to help keep them fresh and to hold myself accountable for the web2.0 tools.  I have worked it out with my principal to have one Wednesday a month to show new tools to our staff and to give them worktime to utilize the new tools in their classrooms lessons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment